Are you searching for the Best SEO Expert in India?
If you are looking for THE BEST SEO EXPERT in INDIA to boost your online presence, sales, customer support and more, you are at the right destination.
My name is Anand Kumar Jha. I am an aeronautical engineer by qualification and certified SEO expert by profession. With experience in digital marketing for more than 7 years, I ensure premium quality SEO service dedicated to reputed clients worldwide.
Working relentlessly for both large scale websites and some small businesses and startups has benefited me to grow with quality data-driven digital marketing.
Why ANAND & His Team for SEO Services
- Google & Hubspot Certified Skills
- 100% transparency in SEO work and reporting*
- Premium SEO tools for R&D and website SEO audit
- Quick response from email, phone, message or chat
- 50+ happy SEO clients served till now
- Data Driven SEO strategy for small business and startups
Some Highlights of My Work Experience
- Acclaimed as a Google, India certified partner.
- Certified by Hubspot Academy, the USA in Inbound Marketing.
- Expertise in keyword research, competitor analysis, content research, and online marketing strategies.
- Work experience for well-known brands in the USA, UK, and India.
- About 70% of my total work experience is in E-commerce online marketing.
My Certifications in Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Google India Digital Marketing Certification (Check Here)
- Google Analytics Certification- Beginners – Google, USA
- Google Analytics Certification- Advance- Google, USA
- Hubspot Academy Certification, USA
How Does SEO Help Your Business in Lead Generation?
The billion of users at Google search and explore what not, be it a skin specialist or the latest mobile phone. People use online shopping, read reviews on the internet and get information about the newly launched products. When someone searches online on Google, SERP shows 2 types of search results.
- Paid Results (by PPC)
- Organic Results (by SEO)
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a brilliant technique applied by the businesses to optimizing their website and app pages to make them appear at the top position in SERP (Search Engine Result Pages).
When your business website and app pages appear at a higher scale in SERP, you get a maximum number of new visitors or customers every day.
The fun part is that it is a free way to get a new customer online.
For instance, if you search for ‘veterinary hospital’ on Google, it will show the websites or contacts of some nearest veterinary hospitals. This is SERP, where there is a list of suggestions about some veterinary hospitals. Most of the users prefer the suggestions from the top of the result list.
This is how SEO helps in generating leads from the internet.
What is SEO?
SEO or search engine optimization is a technique used to improve the ranking of web pages in SERP (Search Engine Result Pages).
SEO consists of two parts-
- On Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
SEO or search engine optimization is a free way to get new customers from the internet every day. It is evident that SEO takes a little time to show results at the beginning but in the long run, SEO would be more beneficial than PPC or Pay Per Click.
For instance, if you bid $100 for a keyword under PPC and generate new customers from that keyword, availing an SEO service instead will generate the same without letting you spend the $100.
What is the Role of Content in SEO?
Known as the King of SEO, web content is a textual part of the website that says something about the subject. It makes the first impression of your brand as the new visitor always sees your approach and seeks some information via the content.
Without the content, digital marketing or SEO is incomplete. For all such reasons, every search engine prefers unique and well-researched content. You can hire any professional web content writer to get the content writing done while adhering to the SEO rules for content.
In SEO, what is The Role of the Keyword?
If the content is the King of SEO, the keyword is the queen. It is a phrase that a user enters as a query in the search engine while searching for something. Choosing the right keywords related to your business is one of the primary rules of SEO, which helps in generating the right kind of audience to your web or app page. As a part of the SEO service, it helps to save your money too.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is a digital marketing technique that optimizes your web pages to rank higher in local search engines provided by Google, Bing, and others.
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of SEO?
Advantages of SEO
- Freeway to generate new customers and users from the search engine every day.
- Saves money in the long run.
- Improves brand reputation.
- Keeps your business and its related services at the top in organic results.
Disadvantages of SEO
- Takes time and depends on the type of business, available competitions online, etc.
- Goes wrong when you hire beginners or trainees for optimization.
- Choosing the wrong keywords can delay optimization goals.
- Needs expertise and updating over search engine algorithm.
What Results to Expect from an SEO expert?
Things you should expect from your SEO expert are-
- Improvement in the ranking of the selected right keyword.
- Improvement in organic traffic website.
- Generation of leads, sales, and queries in every span of 3 months, 6 months, 1 year according to your online business competition.
What is PPC?
PPC stands for pay per click. In PPC, you have to pay for every single click on your selected keyword, phrase and post in the search engines like Google, Bing, Facebook, and others. Many of the popular PPC campaigns go to Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social Media Marketing is an online marketing technique over social media. It lays upon promoting your business on popular social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, and others.
To avail PPC, you first need to research and find out the right social media platform where the chances of connecting to your buyers and customers are more.
In Social Media Marketing, what is the Role of Videos?
Video marketing is a very popular and helpful social media marketing and PPC strategy. In digital marketing, video is a trending content type. Just like text content, videos also help in lead generation and sales.
What is Content Marketing?
Also known as blogging, Content marketing is another strategy to generate leads. The more you blog and upload unique and well-researched content on your website, app or social media, the more you will get leads and sales.
What is the Role of Data Analytics in Data-Driven SEO Campaign?
As you have learned about digital marketing and its various parts, now you will get an idea on how to measure the success of digital marketing. Here comes the digital analytics.
Analytics helps in measuring digital marketing and SEO.
It helps in-
- Identifying the right audience
- Identifying the right online platform
- Identifying buyer behavior
- Identifying the buyer persona and more
What is the Future of SEO?
The introduction to Artificial Intelligence on SERP(Search Engine Result Pages) by Rank Brain by Google has the best introduction to Artificial Intelligence on SERP(Search Engine Result Pages).
In the future, search engines will boost new methods like voice search and provide rich answers, rich snippets with the related queries. Of course, the future will show a bright horizon of SEO or Google search engine optimization.
To achieve your business goals online, hire the best SEO expert and digital marketing expert with no delay. You need to hire an SEO expert and digital marketing expert on the basis of their skill, experience, credentials, certifications, success stories and lastly vast updated knowledge in SEO and digital marketing.
If you wish to hire me for your business SEO and digital marketing, get in touch by booking your appointment here. You can also request a free call back here for a free consultation.
So, what are you waiting for?